WELCOME! This is a contest-dedicated blog for the contests I join and gathered around the blogosphere; most are book-related.

Feel free to visit my official review page for YA books:
Musings of a Reader Happy

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Patch Needs You

I quite enjoyed making this poster. :p

Calling all Hush, Hush fans!  Patch needs us!  Patch has made it to the next round of YA Sisterhood's YA Crush Tournament.  The next voting round will be on Friday, July 22 and it will have a 48-hour voting window.  I think he will be up against Hunger Games' Peeta Mellark.  I am Team Peeta but my allegiance have always been with Patch and Becca.  So you still have time to think over yours. ;)

And of course, feel free to vote for him after we get him thru the next round.  :D  We can do this!!!

Help the #PatchArmy campaign for our sexy angel, grab the buttons courtesy of Momo of Books Over Boys.  Vote, vote, vote!  It will take some seconds from your time.  We appreciate manic voting and some crazy love. :)





Photobucket




Photobucket


 

No comments:

Post a Comment